Breathe - A Festival of Life 2021
EarthSpirit Centre, Lockyers Farm, Peak Ln, Compton Dundon, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6PE
You have been taken to www.theticketsellers.co.uk to complete your purchase
Ticket prices include the event program, accommodation, meals and refreshments throughout the weekend (except for day delegates, for whom there is no accommodation but lunch, evening meal and refreshments are included).
The shared occupancy tickets are for rooms that may be sharing with 1 other, so a twin room.
If you know who you would like to share a room with, please email us and let us know at email@example.com
Meals are all vegetarian and include breakfast, lunch and dinner, except for day visitors whose tickets include lunch and dinner only.
Refreshments include tea, coffee, water, biscuits and fruit.
All rooms have bed linen provided but please bring a towel.
Camping is in a flat and beautiful area. There are ladies, gents and disabled showers & compost loos, and there are water taps.
There is car parking.
Please bring a yoga mat for the breathes, a blanket, and a pillow, or bolster if possible. You may also want to bring a swimming towel and a costume if you are staying till Monday and wish to use the sauna or hot tub.
Regarding Covid 19 we are working in line with the current Government Covid guidelines and in collaboration with the venue to ensure a safe event for all. As you know these are subject to change and we'll keep you informed.
In buying a ticket you agree to the following:
- If the event organisers deem it necessary you will agree to a Covid 19 Lateral Flow test on arrival at the event to ensure you are fit and well to participate
- Only come if you are feeling healthy and well, and have not been experiencing symptoms related to Covid 19 in the last 14 days
- Only come if you have not been in contact with someone who has been experiencing symptoms related to Covid 19 in the last 14 days
- Only come if you do not have someone who is isolating in your household or social bubble
- Only come if you do not have someone vulnerable in your household or social bubble
- Allow your contact details to be held by Breathe for 21 days after the event for the purpose of Covid 19 Track and Trace
- Abide by Government guidelines current at the time of the event and running up to the event with regards to public behaviour around Covid 19 (social distancing etc)
- Abide by the Breathe event rules at the venue at the time of the event
We are asking for a £30 non-refundable deposit on all tickets except for the Monday Bolt-On tickets. This is to cover costs that we will lose in case of cancellation of the event. The Breathe Team are all offering our time on a voluntary basis, as the event only covers its costs, which we pay from our pocket to organise it. By spreading this cost, it makes it possible for this wonderful event to happen again. If for any reason (including Covid) the event is cancelled, you will get a full face-value refund for your ticket, minus the £30 non-refundable deposit and the Ticket Seller's booking fee.
Ticket Sellers also offer an add-on insurance that will cover your ticket fee in case of other eventualities, such as injury or illness, including you getting Covid yourself or you need to self-isolate and many other scenarios (see their T&Cs at the checkout). This will be an option at the check-out when you buy your ticket.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty in paying for the ticket(s) at the moment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so we can help make arrangements.
Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive a questionnaire (via a link in the ticket email) to fill out. It will help us cater for your needs over the weekend. The questions include information about your dietary requirements, car parking, and disabled access etc. They also include essential information we need from you to ensure a harmonious and safe stay. Please fill it in as soon as you receive it! Thank you and we are so looking forward to seeing you there and breathing with you!!