The Little Plum BBQ
The Angel Hotel, 9 High Street, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 1AF
You have been taken to www.theticketsellers.co.uk to complete your purchase
On August bank holiday weekend we will be hosting the first of it\\\'s kind \'The Little Plum\' a socially distant twist on our much loved Big Plum weekend. The event will be hosted in our riverside gardens providing ample space for social distancing! Whilst tucking into our delicious BBQ menu, you can enjoy some fantastic live music!
On Sunday 30th August we have live artists taking you through the decades!
12.00-3.00pm - 70\'s
3.30-6.30pm - 80\'s
7-10pm - 90\'s and Noughties!
How does it work?
- Choose the 3 hour slot that you would like to attend
- Choose your ticket type depending on whether you would like food
- Book your tickets
- Arrive on the day with your booking code or confirmation
What are the different ticket types?
- Reserved seating only - a reserved hay bale or seat
- BBQ lunch - a reserved seat and table with burger & chips lunch
- BBQ garden feast - a reserved seat and table with BBQ garden feast
(View attached menu for detail of BBQ garden feast)
Please note: To ensure a COVID secure environment, we are operating a pre-book reserved table service only. Each booking will be 1 table so if you are attending with friends, please book together or reach out to us so that we can arrange for you to be on the same table. Maximum 6 per table.
What does the ticket include?
- Reserved table for 3 hours
- BBQ lunch and BBQ garden feast include food
- 90 minutes of live music
What are the food options?
- BBQ lunch - burger & chips
- BBQ garden feast - a BBQ feast including pulled pork, beef burgers, farm sausages and much more (view attached menu for detail)
What are the key timings?
- We have 3 scheduled sittings (12-3, 3.30-6.30 and 7-10)
- Please arrive promptly for your sitting start time
- There will be 2 x 45 minute live musics set within your sitting
- 3 hour slot so table to be vacated at sitting end time
How do we ensure a COVID secure environment?
- Tables will be socially distant and reserved seating only
- Table service will be in operation for those who do not wish to go to the bar
- If you do wish to go to the bar, protective screening is in place
- We politely request you pay by card/contactless where possible
- We ask children to remain at their table