Thank you, your code has been accepted. Activated tickets are marked with a green border.
If you use an unsupported browser, you may experience problems using TicketSellers.
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs.
* Tickets for those aged under 17 will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase teen tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All under 17s will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. Once all teen tickets are sold teens can purchase adult tickets - date of birth is required.
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum. Each ticket for a person will also be subject to a fully refundable ecobond of £5. This can be claimed on delivery of a full bin bag of rubbish at the festival on Monday morning. See further details in our FAQs.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows' land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
Nozstock: The Hidden Valley is a curious amalgamation of performance, art, electronic supersounds and good old-fashioned guitar-strumming and drum-bashing across nine stages for three glorious summer days. Regulars will say that despite becoming a 'proper, grown-up' fiesta, Nozstock has retained its intimate home-grown atmosphere and feels like your own secret festival that your mates have customised just for you. It's still run by the Nosworthy Family and their trusted friends and has grown organically into a Greener Festival awarded event regularly nominated at the UK Festival Awards with recognition for its status as a good, small, family, dance and arts event with nice loos. It's choice for a romp, a chance to play and a proper weekend of fun and harmless guilt-free debauchery with a medley of eye-opening encounters.
The Farm, Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LS