Round Chapel, Lower Clapton Road, ., ., London, E5 0NP
You have been taken to www.theticketsellers.co.uk to complete your purchase
Fire in the Belly - Indoor Winter Music Festival.
The Round Chapel, Hackney, E5 0NP
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Safety Measures at The Round Chapel
* Reduced Capacity to less than a third to aid physical distancing.
* Extremely spacious and well ventilated beautiful building.
* Unfortunately no singing along is allowed.
* 2 Meter walkways and queuing areas.
* Wearing a mask whilst moving about the venue is strongly advised, but can be removed at your seats.
* 2 separate doors into the venue (A and B), 4 different one way systems for seating areas, bars and toilets.
* Hand Sanitiser at touch points
* We will regularly clean the loos, and alcohol based cleaner and wipes are provided.
* Huge stage, top of the range soundsystem, exceptional lighting, a beautiful building - the perfect environment for safely enjoying live music once again.
* If we have to cancel any shows for any reason, full refunds will be given.
Enjoy Live Music Shows Responsibly
We are a Covid Secure venue and have followed all the Government guidelines in protecting the safety of our performers, crew and audience. You all know the drill, so please follow all our precautions to the letter so we may continue these much needed musical and "social" occasions throughout winter. We need live music back again: Go Out to Help Out.
Covid Precautions and Measures to facilitate Physical Distancing at our Concerts.
The Venue has been divided into 2 halves - A Side and B Side. This is to further reduce mingling of households.
Both sides of the building have their own signposted double doors for entrance and exit. Please make sure you know in advance which side of the building you are on, and head to those doors to gain entry.
Both sides of the building have their own bars serving the same drinks, and both sides of the building have their own one way systems to get in and around the venue.
All our walkways and queueing areas are one-way and are 2 meters wide. We ask that you wear your mask whilst transiting through the venue to your seats or the bars/loos. You can remove face coverings at your seats.
Bars. We will be serving everything in fully recyclable PET plastic glasses and glass bottles. Please help us keep the venue clean by returning your empties to the recycling bins at the bars . This will minimise exposure to you and our staff. Our staff will observe the strictest hygiene precautions in handling stock.
Please Arrive Early to avoid Queuing - We have had quite enough of that recently. The venue will open earlier than normal at 7pm, the bars will be open, nice music will be playing and food will be one sale - so please arrive early, settle in, have a drink and a chat and enjoy being out and about.
Our seats are arranged with the optimum recommended physical distancing to minimise transmission of aerosols. We ask that you stay in your seats unless going to the bar or toilets and do not visit other bubbles. Music will be at a reasonable level, and it is recommended you do not talk too loudly, dance or sing along with the music. Performers will only be doing their new material and rare old songs to minimise singing along. Expect no classics.
Test, Track And Trace.
Do not come to the concert if you have any symptoms. Do not come to the concert if you have had contact with anyone who has developed symptoms or tested positive for Coronavirus. Refunds will be given without question.
We will automatically have the details of everyone who has bought tickets, so please let us know if you develop any symptoms or receive a positive test result for Coronavirus. We will keep this information for 21 days then destroy it.