Friends of Colmore 200 Club
Colmore Schools, Colmore Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 6AJ
You have been taken to www.theticketsellers.co.uk to complete your purchase
Welcome to the Friends of Colmore 200 CLUB - a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter!
Basically, it's our own lottery, here's how it works… You pay £36 per number annually. This buys you one lottery number (which we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw.
All participants must be over 16. The draw will take place on the last Friday of each month. If you win, you will be contacted by phone or an email, then a cheque will be available for collection from the school office (or can be posted to your home address).
The prize money will be 30% of the membership fee taken that month. Prizes will vary according to how many numbers have been sold. For example, if all 200 numbers are sold, first prize will be £100, 2nd prize will be £50, 3rd prize will be £30.
The remaining 70% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils at the Colmore Schools. Suggestions for what to spend the money on are welcome from staff, pupils (for example through the school council) and parents.
If all the numbers are sold every month, in just 1 year, over £5000 will be raised for the schools - imagine what could be done with that! Any queries, please email email@example.com.
1. For a cost of £36 per annum, you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
2. Your annual payment will cover you from the month we receive your payment in time for the draw for 12 months, when you will have the option to renew.
3. A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
4. The prizes will total 30% of the monthly income.
5. This will be apportioned as described above (therefore first prize 55%, second prize 28%, third prize 17%)
6. All parents, carers, staff and friends of Colmore School aged 16 or over are invited to join.
7. Numbers are limited to four per household.
8. Numbers are allocated first come, first served. If more than 200 requests for numbers are received, a reserve list will be kept.
9. The draw shall be made by a PTA member in the presence of at least 2 other people, (at least 1 member of school staff), on school premises.
10. The winning cheque will be made available for collection from the school office or posted to the address on your TicketSellers account (if requested) within one week of the draw.
11. The names of each month's winners will be available on request from the PTA.
12. The 200 Club will be run by the Friends of Colmore PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted, or the winnings not collected, the winnings will be placed into Friends of Colmore funds after six months.