Quantum Event Centre, River Street, Digbeth, West Midlands, B5 5SA
You have been taken to www.theticketsellers.co.uk to complete your purchase
The UK's Dumpling International Festival returns to Birmingham
Big, fat, steamed or fried Taste and Liquor bring together the best dumplings the UK can find. Welcome to the UK's first International Dumpling Festival 2019.
The Award Winning Taste and Liquor presents the UK's first International Dumpling Festival, a street food festival serving dumplings in multiple ethnic variations. This special food project will be opened all day-to-night from 12pm to 8pm.
Join them on a journey from Korea to India, Jamaica to Russia, and America and beyond, as they explore the great wide-world of dumplings. The festival has collaborated with six Midlands street-food vendors to curate a mouth-watering new menu of dumplings and other fare, including;
POLAND & RUSSIAN: Indulge in Fully Belly's Traditional Pierogi Dumplings from Eastern Europe, containing strong flavours like Herby Beef or Mushrooms (v) or Russian Style Dumplings with potatoes, cottage cheese and onion.
JAMAICA: Jamaican Fried Vanilla Dumplings served with Jerk Vegetarian Curry and Traditional Soul Food.
INDIA: deep fried Kofta Dumplings (Vegetarian/ Meat/Gluten Free) and Chick-Pea, Tamrind & Whisky Gol Guppas.
KOREA: Get transported away to the Far East with flavours from Korea. Having trained as a chef in China, Seoul Food by Halton Turner will tantalise your four senses with Pork & Kimchi Korean Crispy Dumplings, Seafood Wanton Noodle Soup (with/without Spicy XO Sauce), Korean Fried Chicken and a help yourself pickle and sauce bar - be it steamed, boiled, pan-fried, or deep-fried - Turner will present some of the best Pan-Asian Dumplings to the festival.
Now, we've put all these delicious dumplings in one place. You'll also find un-traditional flavors from:
AMERICAN: Or indulge in some Sweet Fried Dumplings from The Dough Bar.
It's a fact of life that dumplings are one of the world's best-loved comfort foods. These mouth-watering morsels of cooked dough, deep fried into a shell or steamed in a stew appear in the culinary culture of almost every country - and as such, one person's idea of what constitutes a dumpling can be very different from the next person's and Taste and Liquor's first International Dumpling Festival address this vital fact!
With each cook only using the freshest ingredients and will be making every product by hand to ensure you'll love their dumplings as much as we do. Alongside the dumpa-licious plates, there will also be on-site bars and DJs ready to play all your favourite tunes. One for all the family to enjoy!
It may be a pocket filled with dough but everyone has a favourite. Be it sweet, savoury, stewed or boiled Taste and Liquor's & The UK's first International Dumpling Festival celebrates these fat balls of mouth-watering deliciousness at Boxxed, Digbeth.
Price: £7, More at the door , Kids: Under 4 Free, 5 -16 £2 at pay at the door.
This is a Family Friendly.
Tickets can be brought from various ticket-agents including: The Ticketsellers, Skiddle, Design My Night & Eventbrite
(Ticket is for entry only, Food and Drink to be purchased separately, BF to go directly to ticket agents - please read their full terms and conditions before purchasing tickets as are not responsible for BF refunds or alternatively purchase them from the door).
Time: 12pm to 8pm (last orders 7pm).
Whatsapp Message Service: 07968260276
Email: Facebook Taste & Liquor
Taste and Liquor's UK's International Dumpling Festival (TM2019) #dumplingfestival #internationaldumplingfest
Need to know:
- Ticket gets you entry to the event only, all food and drink to be purchased seperately.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Tickets are available at the door (MATD)
- This is a family event.
- Children under 4 free, up to 16 £2 at the door.
- All Dumplings are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information regarding GF, D, N, GM, V and VG
- Line-up is subject to change. However you will be informed in advance on all social media channels.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.